All Skill Levels Welcome!
We host guided trips to anglers of all levels of experience–from never-evers to experts. Hiring a local guide is the best way to maximize your time fishing, and to receive detailed instruction. We’re teachers as well as guides, so if you’re a beginner or intermediate, hiring a guide is the best way to get dialed in on various techniques in the least amount of time. A lot of expert fly fishers hire a guide to have a local show them the area, keep them rigged up, or row them down the river on a float trip.
Our guided trips are either 1/2 day (4 hours), 3/4 day (6 hours), or a full day (8 hours). All trips include any gear needed–rod, reel, waders, boots, flies, tackle. We do both wade (walking) and float trips (in a drift boat or raft), and have an abundance of renowned public water on 4 major rivers just minutes away.
We also have a great portfolio of private water properties for wading trips. There are private access fees for these properties which are not included in guide trip fees (check rates on our Private Water page). But in today’s world, private water can make a difference during peak summer and autumn seasons when there are a lot of people out fishing on trout streams everywhere.
Please call the shop at 970-963-5741 to make your booking and to discuss your day(s) on the water with us. More info is available on our Guided Trip General Info page as well.
Wade Trip 1/2 Day 3/4 Day Full Day
- 1 Person 325.00 385.00 450.00
- 2 People 425.00 475.00 525.00
- 3 People 550.00 625.00 700.00
Access fees for any private water wade trips are not included. Please see our page for Private Water Trips for the various rates if you want to fish private water.
Float Trip 1/2 Day 3/4 Day Full Day
- 1 Person 500.00 550.00 600.00
- 2 People 550.00 600.00 650.00
- All gear needed (rod, reel, waders, boots, leader, tippet, etc).
- WE INCLUDE YOUR FLIES. This can be a substantial expense at many of our competitors.
- Cold drinks
- An experienced LOCAL guide,
- Transportation to and from the river (unless you choose to follow the guide),
- Gratuity for your hard working guide
- Rod fee for private water access for wade trips on private water
- Hat or rain jacket
- Your Colorado fishing license